You will work alongside other team members and, post-training, you will have the opportunity to work independently and manage other technicians. Military background and/or restoration experience is a huge plus but not required.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Punctual to work and appointments
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude
- Have reliable transportation
- Pass a criminal background check and maintain a clean record
- Pass and maintain clean drug testing
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Have and maintain a good driving record
- Ability to drive mid-sized vehicles
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to be on an on-call rotation and deploy for after-hours emergency jobs
- Able to lift and carry equipment that weighs 50- 80 pounds
- Basic computer skills
- Provide restoration services for commercial and residential structures and/or contents damaged by fire, mold, water, and biohazard. ( Biohazard remediation is optional and not required to be considered for employment.)
- Perform water extraction, carpet/floor drying and cleaning, mold and mildew remediation, deodorization/decontamination, demolition, debris removal, and customer contents pack-outs.
- Demolish and/or remove damaged plumbing, drywall, appliances, cabinets, and other related materials.
- Perform estimates and sketches using Xactimate estimating software and data entry into our company software
- Ensure equipment, supplies, vehicles, and products are properly handled.
- Perform daily monitoring of water losses.
- Complete and enter daily job notes/tasks assigned to your jobs
- Vehicle and equipment general maintenance and cleaning
- Communicate effectively with supervisors, management, and customers
- Follow all OSHA guidelines and procedures on all jobs
Ready to apply?
Submit your resume now and one of our team members will contact you soon!